Page for decoding and browsing Android Backup files.
Data is not stored on this server. I’ve developed this online service to make it easier to view ADB backups
without manipulating with dd / tar or installing additional software.
Recommended browser is Chrome, because it is “without” limitations on bigger files.
Plans for future, remove, replace, insert new files, creating new backup file.
Basic ADB Backup usage
The most common options (default in bold)
- -all .. backup all installed application
- -apk/-noapk .. do/don’t back up .apk files (application package)
- -f FILE .. write an archive of the device’s data to FILE default=backup.ab
- -shared/-noshared .. do/don’t back up shared storage (SD card)
- -obb/-noobb .. do/don’t backup of any installed apk expansion (.obb) files associated with application
- -system/-nosystem .. include system apps in -all