A lot of people have lost data in the past, and it was usually because they did not know how to restore their backup. Luckily, there are simple ways to do this! This article will discuss how to get your Android backup data restored so that you can avoid future problems.
How to Restore Android Phone From Google Backup
You may always restore your Android phone from a Google backup. It is a great way to restore Android back up quickly.
However, You can not restore all of your data in one go. You will only be able to download selected items instead of downloading everything at once. This includes apps, contacts and files on your SD card. So if you want to get these three types of data restored then it’s best if you follow this order: backups -> apps -> contacts/files on SD card. The reason why they do it this way is because apps can be installed from the Play Store, but contacts and files on the SD card need to go through a separate process. This makes it possible for you to restore Android back up quickly in one shot even if some of your data is still being restored after restoring all your apps.
Steps to Restoring Backup Data With Google
The first step to restore Android back up is by logging into your Google account. If you know the email address that was used on the phone, then just use it and follow along with these steps:
- Sign in or sign up for a new Google Account if needed.
- Follow the prompts until your device is visible under “Devices.”
- Select which backup you want restored from this list of devices. Just press the arrow next to each one until they are all highlighted blue (one at a time). You can also check and mark them all before pressing “Next” below.
- Once selected, choose how much data you would like restored under the “Restore now” section. You can either choose to restore all data or just pick and choose what you want back.
- Press the blue button that says “Restore” at the bottom, and then enter your phone’s lock password or PIN if needed.
After following these steps, your Android backup should be fully restored!
How to Restore Android Backup From OneDrive
To recover a backup from OneDrive to your Android device, follow these steps:
- Open the OneDrive app on your Android device.
- Sign in with the same Microsoft account you used to back up your data.
- Under “Recover backup,” select the device you want to restore from.
- Select how much data you want restored and press the blue button that says “Restore now.”
Enter your phone’s lock password or PIN if needed, and then wait for the process to finish. After it does, your Android backup will be fully recovered!
Why Android doesn’t restore a backup
There might be a variety of reasons why your Android phone could not restore a backup. One possibility is that the backup was taken from a different device. Another reason might be that you don’t have enough storage space on your Android phone to restore the entire backup. Finally, if you change your lock screen password or PIN after creating the backup, you will need to enter it in order to finish restoring the data.